1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

77Atlanta banned...

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by MikeNinerHunt, Jul 16, 2003.

1. metro

metro Charlotte49erfootballfan

:roflmao: :roflmao:

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh, big man on campus. :rolleyes: everyone run, "the sky is green and the grass is blue" MK is hot on the trail.

wtf ever einfuckinstein. go ahead and go thru your list of 1400 users and figure out which ones to delete. as for another re-entry, I will do it to prove what a fucking dumbass you are MK. shutting down registration is your only hope dipshit. now go hold hands with advocate and lefty and continue your denials of our recruits. :reb:

2. Urban

Urban Full Access Member

You Ass.

3. MKNiner

MKNiner Full Access Member

OOOOO, I'm so scared. Big bad metro is on a mission.

No need to search the users ass clown, you inevitably show yourself to be you and we just hit the button. Register all you want, it makes no difference to me. Banning you again and again is a nice ray of sunshine when the day gets slow.

I know this is all some big contest with you but it really is quite pathetic. You claim to love this board so much yet you continue to try and post at cusatalk. You repost threads here that are there, you comment on threads here that are there. You send me PM's to unlock your work IP so you can read, and post, over there. Your life, as pathetic as it is, still revolves around what goes on over there.

That in an of itself is cause of tons of laughter.

Fact is it kills you that you can't maintain a presence over there without getting banned. It destroys your ego that we have no use or desire for you over there. And it ruins your day that cusatalk is still going strong despite your ass being gone.

Deal with it you prick. :bird4:

4. vpkozel

vpkozel Professional Calvinballer

Aren't you doing the same thing?

5. uncc86

uncc86 Full Access Member

Its deja vu, all over again.

:beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn: :beer: :apopcorn:

6. HighPoint49er

HighPoint49er Full Access Member

And not to point figers at anyone in particular, they all seem to love the looseness of being able to "speak" as they like in TBR, which was the whole problem at CUSA-Talk in the first place.

86 will you share the popcorn with me?

7. MKNiner

Nope.

1) I can still post there
    2) I never claimed to hate there and love here
    3) I'm on record as saying the more niner boards the better.

8. vpkozel

Fair enough, but that is not really what I was referring to - I meant the commenting on topics form that board here and carrying all the baggage from that site over to here.

I could really care less what y'all do. I think all of you are strange - but highly entertaining.

9. MKNiner

I think if you read the history of this board bringing baggage from there to here is the role of one person. metro.

10. vpkozel

Dude - you couldn't pay me enough money to go back and read even two weeks worth of that. My head would explode.