1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

49ers at Tipsey's last night

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by 49erpi, Jul 31, 2003.

1. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Popped into Tipsey's for a quick one late last night and saw several players and coaches exiting the private room. I was told that they had a coaches meeting which several, if not all players attended.

They just had beer and wings but apparently were there for a while. Benny moss was still there at 1:00 am. I had one person tell me that Iti was in attendance and another tell me he was not, but was the subject of conversation during part of the meeting. Was anyone there earlier to see if Iti was in fact there?

2. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

Nope I wasn't there. I stayed at Picasso's and hung out with Jenny. I drank until I couldn't see anymore, it was awesome.

3. UABHeckler

UABHeckler 85-61

I saw Iti at a department store trying on women's clothing. I don't know what the deal was but I'm sure it was part of Lutz's fantasy.

4. TheReal49er

TheReal49er Full Access Member

Not trying to start a war here ... you may have seen guys you thought were players, but you didn't see current players there with Coaches Moss and Lutz. This was during camp and Coach Moss -- who coordinates the camp -- took the camp counselors (former Niners: Jarvis Lang, Cedrick Broadhurst, James Zimmerman and a few local high school coaches) took the staff out for beer and wings.

The coaches never drink with players.

Just thought you'd like to know.

5. Urban

Urban Full Access Member

You sure nailed this one. Did you and metro yank off you were so excited?

6. 49erpi

49erpi Full Access Member

Well Real you are wrong. I did see current players and I was told that many more were there before I arrived. I never said that any of the current players were drinking but I did see coaches drinking.

I am not stupid Real, I am aware which players are current and which are not. You were not there, I was. Deal with it, you don't know everything.

By the way Jarvis is HUGE, not fat but HUGE. I almost didn't recognize him. He is twice as big as he was when he left here.

7. ortem

ortem Junior Member

49erpi

I heard when you saw all that man flesh you lost it in your pants. Did Metro help clean you up with a nice sponge bath?

8. Iron9er

Iron9er Full Access Member

ortem....metro spelled backwards, eh? man, someone is in love....

9. MikeNinerHunt

MikeNinerHunt Fast white guy

Man, I feel better. Thanks to the Marshall of Morality!!!

10. Urban

Urban Full Access Member

No, he just sells them. Much more respectable than a forklift salesman, though.