1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

49ER BASEBALL- A WAY OF LIFE

Discussion in 'Charlotte Hornets' started by bulldawg9, May 13, 2004.

1. YINZER

YINZER Snooper Bowl

Your posts are difficult to understand. Try typing without Russ' cock in your mouth next time.

2. bulldawg9

bulldawg9 Full Access Member

y dont u should just the hell up- were talkin about a mlb prospect

3. baseballer86

baseballer86 Junior Member

if they dont offer him anything good i could see him going pro right out of high school so if charlotte is goin to anything they need to be making their minds up really quick because i hear that he has already talked to other scouts and to the brewers so if charlotte doesnt get him the they are making a huge mistake

4. fostermvp2006

fostermvp2006 Junior Member

im not sure about the speed thing- he has got decent speed though. i think his 40 time is around 5.2 i believe that he will go pro if none of these colleges pursue him- charlotte needs to look into getting hime-this guy has got all the makes of a mlb player from what i hear.

5. PeAchY SkAt

PeAchY SkAt Junior Member

I believe with all my heart that P. RUSS is the heart and soul of Burns baseball, I mean they wouldnt have gotten any where without him..just look at the stats if u dont believe me...Just the other day i talked with him myself and was talking about going pro with the Brewers but he wants to attend college at UNCC or Wake Forest first..i believe he could be the next Billy Wagner/Barry Bonds...

6. fostermvp2006

fostermvp2006 Junior Member

does anybody know how fast his fastball is???

7. bulldawg9

ive heard reports of around 91-93

8. bulldawg9

isnt this guy only a freshman?? does anyone know where he is playing this summer- i need to go and check him out

9. The Brain

The Brain Defiler of Cornflakes

stalk.

10. baseballer86

baseballer86 Junior Member

well i dont know but when i was at one of the games on a thursday night
    i seen them clock him when he was pitching at his best and he was pushing eery bit of 92 and 93 so you tell me that that wont impress the charlotte coach your crazy. P. Russ if you read this then you know i am not lying so if you want mind i am going to put your batting stats up:

SHELBY CITY PARK:
    2-2 1hr 3rbi's
    3-3 2 rbi's
    3-4 1hr - grandslam
    5-6 2hr 5rbi's

thats just a couple of games------russ had a sore shoulder this year so he only got to pitch on jv while he was hurt

as the games go on at shelby i think that he will end up with the record for number of homeruns and number of rbis

he already is an elusive 13-15 with two walks so he is the greatest and with is picthing no one can touch his major heat