1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

#48 - Jimmy Clausen, QB, Notre Dame

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by magnus, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

I don't think last year's staff had the competency, or the drive, to put Clausen in winning situations. Injuries all around the roster didn't help, either.

Not sure if there's much to fix. He's got a good arm. But, let's face it, he's a 180 from Jake Delhomme, in so much that he has absolutely no intuition to lead a group of men. Or, at least, that's what I've been told. He's got Weinkeitis: a rare condition in which a quarterback stands in each huddle, staring at his wristband, clueless as to how the hell he will execute the next play.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
  2. Black&Blue

Black&Blue NKW

As much as I hated the pick, it's too early to tell. The guy has some talent. I thought he progressed as the season progressed. All things being equal, I'd rather have McCoy, who seems to have a better handle on the non-physical skills. I do think Clausen and Newton on the same team would be a fucking disaster, on and off the field.

3. buck nasty

buck nasty Full Access Member

if it is possible to knock the man-princess off of jc, which i don't know if i've ever seen it done, maybe he'll be ok. how do you knock something off of him he's been wearing since he was a tiny tot?

4. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

3:03