1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by PantherPaul, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Shocker

Shocker Full Access Member

2. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I'd love a trade down as well but looking at the pick values it looks like we would only get a 3rd Rd pick to drop down to a top five in the second?

3. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

Our best runningback is ideally the fullback, DW is 30, Jstew should be at his peak but is fragile. Gettleman was alos in new york as the 3 headed RB monster they had rose and fell quickly due to age/injury its not inconceivable that he would take a RB stupid but entirely in the realm of possibility. Plus we're going to need a good supply of bodybags in the run game considering the limitations in the air.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

It takes a lot of work to keep track of every team so a lot of guys look no further than "do they have anyone elite at that position already?" Someone at NFL.com should make the effort, though.

5. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

Brooks used to be a scout for the Panthers as well

6. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

If teams at the top take their QBs in the 1st, no one behind us really needs QB and the teams at the top of 2 won't be a threat so why trade with us anyway? At least for a QB. So we have to hope a couple want to wait if we want to trade back.

7. PantherPaul

I guess we'll have to watch Cleveland, Oakland, Arizona, Jacksonville and the Texans in the first round and potentially start talking to those that drafted skill players in the round prior to our pick to see who wants to come back in for the QB that falls

8. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Houston will take Clowney and Jacksonville will take whichever top pass rusher is remaining, presumably Mack. Tampa is the earliest I could see a QB being taken. I've been hearing the Rams as a wildcard to take Manziel but that smells like bullshit.

9. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

I'm not at all opposed to drafting a RB, but doing it in the first three rounds would be very stupid.

10. PantherPaul

When is Bradford ' s deal up? Not like he's lighten up the world and would his next deal be a financial step down?