1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

'24' starts tonight!!!

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by sds70, Jan 15, 2006.

1. bkfountain

bkfountain Full Access Member

can someone please give a brief summary of what happened tonight? I missed it because I was working and smashed the fuck out of my foot with heavy machinery....

2. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

Jack was still in CTU after the attempted hit on him and put two and two together about Cummings. He told Buchanon and his midget boss then went after Cummings. Turns out Cummings was in on the plot with the terrorists and admitted it to the President Weasel. Jack made a call to Mike and aranged a meeting. Cummings met with President Weasel and spilled the beans about his covert op with the terrorists. He told the prez that they'd changed the codes on the detenators for the nerve gas and he would explode them by satellite once they were in the terrorist's camp providing a reason for more US military in the area.

Jack's two women have a heart to heart and the Sec Def's daughter realizes she's still in love with Jack. She calls him and they have a short conversation where she asks Jack if what the redhead said about Jack still loving her was true. Jack tells her yes and the conversation ends after a few more seconds.

Jack arrives for his meeting with Mike and they are immediately captured before Jack can tell Mike a damn thing. There's still some one on the inside of CTU and I'm betting it's the midget. Aaron, the secret service guy finds the Prez's looney tunes wife hiding in the stable and she starts telling him about the hit on Palmer. He doesn't know to believe her or not. He and other SS agents take her back to the house where she's about to be shipped to the funny farm again. Aaron then comes to take Jack off to prison and Jack confirms what the 1st lady had begun to tell him. Seconds later Aaron and Jack burst in on the Prez and Cummings. Jack tells the Prez everything including Cumming's part in the Palmer hit. Jack goes into high gear and starts working on Cummings for info. They get enough from him to get the location of the cannisters.

The Prez agrees with Jack to put CTU back on the case and a team is sent to recover the cannisters. They get there and the only thing they find is Cummings man on the inside with a few holes in him. The one of the terrorists then calls Cummings to tell him he knows the codes have been changed and threatens to explode them in the US. It ends with President Weasel looking like he just pissed himself.

3. bkfountain

bkfountain Full Access Member

thanks....

:229031_ha

4. jnwta

jnwta Faded away.

It ends with President Weasel looking like he just pissed himself.

Jack should have taken his weak ass out too....have I missed the new VP?...it would be nice to know who the next in line is...

5. T_Schroll

T_Schroll Full Access Member

oddly, they haven't even mentioned him/her that I can remember.

6. BigD4520

BigD4520 Full Access Member

Actually, Mike Noviks's phone was bugged and Cummings and the Guy in the room with the monitors he has been talking too overheard the call. Cummings ordered Secret Service to arrest Jack.

7. smashmouth5

smashmouth5 Fly Eagles Fly

Just awesome when Jack was telling Cummings that he knew he had read the file on Jack, and that he knew Jack was capable of cutting one eye out and then the other until he got the info he needed.

I thought it was going to go on a little longer with Cummings on the inside an nobody knowing who it was.

8. hasbeen99

hasbeen99 Fighting the stereotype

Novik was on a STU (secured telephone unit) -- it's not like you can bug those or listen in with a scanner from Radio Shack. There aren't many entities who have the capability of cracking STU encryption. NSA is one of them. Just sayin'.

9. Trace

Trace Full Access Member

Jack while about to torture that old dude, "You don't want to go down that road with me.":trophy:

10. mathmajors

mathmajors Roll Wave

Catherine Zeta-Jones is soooooooooooooooooo fucking hot.