1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

'24' starts tonight!!!

Discussion in 'TV & Movie Discussion' started by sds70, Jan 15, 2006.

1. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

knock on wood my room mate records it for me. What happened to Audrey after Robocop cut some artery?

2. SilverSurfer

SilverSurfer Son of Anarchy

She's OK, back at CTU. Believe it or not, the Sec Def is also still alive after the plunge.

3. SilverSurfer

Well, Robo is dead. Prez next, I hope.

4. WilliamJ

WilliamJ SUPERMOD

fuck. chinks. 8 motherfucking months. fuck.

5. THE GUTTER

THE GUTTER Y!

Bill Buchanan is not good with da ladies.

What the hell could they possibly do next?

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

I didn't get to see it but I am guessing Mrs Prez aint with the pres. Did the new CTU woman (leader get back at the twit who erased the voice recorder

7. SilverSurfer

No. Mrs Prez got Prez to confess on a voice mike Jack planted on him at the end. Bill Buchanan will end up with Karen Hayes later and Aaron and Mrs Prez are gonna hook up I'm guessing. Now Jack's gonna be in a labor camp or some shit for a while at the start of next season. Audrey never got killed off, so I hope she stays on the show. Wonder who's gonna go save Jack? I'm guessing Chloe will be in on that.

I still can't figure out when Palmer called the Chinese at the end of season 4 he didn't tell them he was expecting the terrorists who were plotting all the stuff were about to attack the embassy to get Lee, because they thought he knew too much. That would have given them a real reason the consulate was attacked and they would never have been suspicious.

I figured the guys that were in on this last plot with Logan would grab Jack. Wonder what's gonna happen with them?

Oh well. At least now I can go buy the DVD set and watch season 5 all at once.

8. Trace

Trace Full Access Member

Jack, with all his communication gear, get a phone call from his daughter on a PAYPHONE? BTW just how did she know the number to the payphone. I would think Jack would be smarter than that.

9. sockittome16

sockittome16 Full Access Member

They sometimes don't show the person ultimately in charge getting caught. I think it was at the end of Season 2 when that woman who attacked Palmer called some random guy on a boat who was behind it all all along, but the next season they just briefly mentioned taking down the people who attacked Palmer.

10. SilverSurfer

:bump:

For new season that starts in a couple of weeks. Wonder what happened to Audrey? I'm gonna miss her. Wayne Palmer reappears. Looks like a lot of new cast members. Bill, Chloe, and Jack are only others from previous shows I saw on previews. I hope they get some hot chicks sometime. Maybe Kim will reappear. I got season 5 for Christmas and will probably start watching again this weekend.