1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2014-15 NFL Playoffs Thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Black&Black, Dec 29, 2014.

1. presidence99

presidence99 es lo que hay.

The four teams we beat recently will be drafting 1, 8, 12, 13- beating up on cripples isn't a problem. It's been the colts MO for 15 years.

Jerricho Cotchery is our best receiver- shrug

Kelvin Benjamin has caught 16 of 35 targets over that span- double shrug

Cam Newton doesn't like throwing to Greg Olsen- We hired a retard for our OC.

Arizona has an actual defense- They've been getting gashed by the run lately. I'm not scared

Our special teams will find a way to fuck us-

Rivera has never won in January- nor has Arians.

Nationally televised- like every playoff game?

Deangelo returning will probably screw with Stewart's mojo- yeah Rivera needs to make up an injury for DW.

Cam will force the ball into Benjamin and Peterson will take advantage- Peterson is well on his way to Deangelo Hall's all rep career.

What am I missing? Drink some more kool aid asshole.:panthers:

2. stratocatter

stratocatter Full Access Member

I am thinking that JR is allowing the stadium to be used for college football instead of playoff preparation should be added to that list.

3. Jaz

Jaz Full Access Member

Cam force feeds the ball to Benjamin. He had a ton of targets. While he certainly had a great year I think it gets Cam in trouble some times. I know there are not a ton of other options but still.
    Part of my point is Arizona has better than average cover corners. Our advantage probably lies with Olsen against the safety/Lb. And hopefully the running game.

Also, some of his deficiencies have been covered up by a more mobile Cam but Byron Bell seems to have improved some from earlier in the year.

4. Black&Black

Black&Black Try My Product

Patrick Peterson is TERRIBLE. Not overrated. Not DeAngelo Hall-like. He's terrible. He's been one of the worst starting corners in the league this year. Cromartie is a little better and I expect him to match up against Benjamin most of the time, but you're seriously overrating their secondary.

5. Black&Black

Also, you haven't said anything about Calais Campbell and their defensive front. THAT'S what could wreck this game for us, not their shitty secondary. I'm encouraged by our offensive line's play lately, but they haven't seen a front like this during the winning streak. That's what I'm concerned about. Their corners are all name and no game. If they make any impact, it will be because Cam was throwing high and forcing passes under duress all day.

6. PantherPaul

PantherPaul Nap Enthusiasts

Lets not get burned by former WR and KR extraordinaire Ted Ginn

7. Black&Black

I expect Arians to run the shit out of the ball to keep Lindley out of 3rd and longs. From what I saw in their game against San Francisco, they did a good job of that and it enabled their QB to play less shitty, albeit still quite shitty. Kerwynn Williams has a nice little pop to him.

8. PantherPaul

Does Arians wear that paperboy cap on the sidelines?

9. Collin

Collin soap and water

He doesn't play much on offense due to the emergence of John Brown, who I could see scoring a long TD against this secondary because he'll be matched up against a nickel corner or safety. Michael Floyd finally woke up as well, so getting pressure on Lindley will be essential.

10. PantherPaul

I figured as much as for Ginn on offense but with our ST play I'm a little nervous about him there