1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

2011 I'm too fucking lazy to go into chat Panthers draft thread

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by Wp28, Apr 28, 2011.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    they could justify Bowers by saying they got two of their top ten, or something, but man that would be a disaster, especially in a trade up.

to a point, Lions arent that much better for what they do. Wouldn't make as much difference as Fairley would've done here, even though he made no sense without a massive trade down. This is (oh god no don't fucking say it) a good defense missing that interior presence and a little consistency. They're a mediocre defense with all their talent in one place.

2. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

:party2:

3. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

I'm excited about our Safeties, particularly Godfrey. More so now, as Meeks will be able to devote 100% attention to coaching the DB's. That was a great move.

4. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    wow.

so why did ESPN have like no analysts last night? 3 guys plus two reporters, no war rooms, no cuts to stadiums (i.e., Paolantonio and Yas at BOA without a camera), no talks with GMs. I mean it's like, let's cut to the least we possibly can.

Granted I don't give a shit what the braintrust of Corey Chavous and Jon Jansen, or whoever the fuck they could've trotted out, really think, but no Tom Jackson? Gruden getting to talk endlessly about loving 90% of prospects isn't analysis.

5. Abusive

Abusive Fuck yo blanket

ESPN definitely scaled it back. Fortunately, just signed up for U-Verse and have the NFL Net. Other than Irvin's rants, very good coverage. I am sure, too, that Mel was BEAMING that McShay was nowhere in the building this year. Last couple years, he was down at the "kids' table" with Mort, but not this year.