1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

13U Travel Team Tryout - Charlotte Nationals

Discussion in 'MLB - Baseball Forum' started by war eagle, Jul 25, 2011.

1. war eagle

war eagle Junior Member

We will be hosting tryouts Sunday August 7 at 1pm at East Meck High School (6800 Monroe Road;
    Charlotte, NC 28212-6899).

The 13U Nationals will play in 4 to 5 tournaments beginning in late August, early September, and ending in October. We are looking for players who are dedicated and serious about improving their skills.

The focus of our program is to develop players, who want to improve and get to the next level of play. If you are this type of player, we would like you to tryout. If you would like more information, please reply and I can call or email you with further details. I am trying to get as many quality players to the tryout, so if you know anyone that might be interested please pass along my information to them.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you August 7.

This team will be coached by a former college coach who has extensive experience at this age group as well.

Contact Mitch Lebowitz by calling (704) 608 5758 or emailing us at [email protected] for any questions or to register for tryouts.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011
  2. Braves

Braves Watauga Pioneers #6

Can Montana play on this team?

3. war eagle

war eagle Junior Member

absolutely

although let's talk!