1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

#1 Overall Pick 2011 - Cam Newton (now also 2011 Offensive Rookie Of The Year)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Apr 28, 2011.

1. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    and you were told not to do that. It's not up to you to determine who stays. But, to suggest no one left because of you seems like, at best, an odd tactic.

2. Ted Striker

Ted Striker ... over Macho Grande

In all seriousness Collin its how you go about things. The reason people like me hound you is because you are condescending and continually badgering anyone who disagrees with you. Its like you are OCD and have to have the last word and be right all the time. I cant stand seeing you douche things up and quite stubbornly refuse to acquiesce to your compulsion. I agree magnus that i should quit trying to reason with someone who refuses to acknowledge his various issues and how they have effected this place as a whole. Its funny how stuff like this always surrounds one person here and everyone else is the problem.

So to the point, I feel Cam can charge whatever he wants because playing careers are short and if people pay it thats what the market dictates. I feel that you and others have a subconsious loathing of the mobile black QB being highly touted this early. Face it, hes a celebrity. The biggest one this team ever had. The dynamic has changed.

As much as it irks me I will not respond to your snide reply to this out of respect for magnus and whoever is left. I wont, however, go away or allow you to douche up a particular thread without remark. Just keep in mind there are people here who dont respect you or value your opinion.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

I hope you're not delusional enough to actually believe your Forum Superman persona. You don't badger me because you believe you're doing the forum a favor. You do it because you have absolutely zero to offer, and this is your only way of achieving any sort of relevance at all. You cannot justify your existence here by posting about football because you don't know enough about football to have an opinion anyone here would have any interest in whatsoever. The only thing you can do to get attention is to badger people who actually are relevant.

That is all you do. That's all you ever do. You have absolutely no posts on this board that aren't douching it up. I mean, come on. I don't think you're the brightest bulb in the box, but even you aren't stupid enough to really not think about what picking fights with me accomplishes. If you really wanted me to be less of a dick, then instigating conflict with me would be the absolute last thing you'd want. Instead you purposefully try to get that reaction out of me, because as I said, it's the only time anyone ever notices you. You are completely irrelevant here except for your mission to annoy me.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

I didn't say that no one left because of me, I said that they didn't leave because I argued with them. You've certainly run off your fair share of posters like SandMan, for which you do deserve credit. TBR has always been full of obnoxious dickheads, so it's not like I'm the one cretin peeing in the pool. You're one too, even though you've always tried to deny it.

5. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

6. Purrsy

Purrsy Full Access Member

Collin, would you stop obsessing over me and mentioning me in every one of your goddamn posts please, you fucking repressed homosexual phony?

Serious. Let it go already. You've been discredited here for years, dude. It's embarrassing to see you carrying on, not realizing almost everyone here makes fun of you now.

Do your thing and just let others be. No one cares anymore.

I've watched you bring my name up a lot lately. I get it, you're comparing me to Ted to bait me, because you know how I feel about him, and you're still mad at me. But it's not remotely funny or witty, and I'm better at that shit than you are, so stop trying to bring game like I do.

It's just annoying at this point.

Anyway, back to the program. This shit is lame around here nowadays.

7. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam

8. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

actually, I didn't even run off Sandman. Larry banned him for something that had nothing to do with me. It wasn't even that long a ban. You weren't even here, but hey, I guess you'd know. Right?

this.

also, this:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...-year-2-with-carolina-panthers?module=HP11_cp

fuck this guy, right? Awful having him here.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  9. Collin

Collin soap and water

SandMan wasn't permanently banned from the site. He left because you abused him into leaving, which I applaud because the guy was a useless ass who didn't belong here. But the point is that you can't be honest that you engage in exactly the same kind of behavior you criticize about me.

10. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

I never asked him to leave. I never told him to leave. Larry banned him short term for something unrelated to anything about me. And trust me, you saying it doesn't make it so, anymore than you not being here gives you any insight.