1. This Board Rocks has been moved to a new domain: CarolinaPanthersForum.com

All member accounts remain the same.

Most of the content is here, as well. Except that the Preps Forum has been split off to its own board at: http://www.prepsforum.com

Welcome to the new Carolina Panthers Forum!

Dismiss Notice

#1 Overall Pick 2011 - Cam Newton (now also 2011 Offensive Rookie Of The Year)

Discussion in 'Carolina Panthers' started by meatpile, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Black&Blue_

Black&Blue_ _

Cam is a fuckin $15,000 Italian leather couch stuck in a Rooms To Go store.

2. magnus

magnus Chump-proof

anywhere I lay my head I'm gonna call my home
    the thing about it is, it's four more years away if he's good. If he never gets any better, he'd probably still be worth that option year. Then there's a franchise year or two if you need. He's not obligated to stay forever - I don't know why, for instance, it was Peppers' birthright to leave but Cam can't.

I don't want him to - I didn't want Peppers - but this is a long, long time in all honesty, given that it's a quarterback that will have been given 130 rush attempts before the season is done.

3. Collin

Collin soap and water

The fact that I never said any such thing is further proof that you're incredibly fucking retarded.

4. Collin

Collin soap and water

You're a moron.

5. rake

rake Need one of these

nothings wrong with it . .. unless you go out the next week and lay a big smokin turd in the 2nd half with a couple of picks and countless missed reads to lose the game for your inferior teammates

6. Ted Striker

Ted Striker ... over Macho Grande

What a bunch of whiny little pussies. So what, the kid put his foot in his mouth. It's funny how even the media isn't making a big deal about what he said. This team does need a change in attitude, fuck losing. Yeah, his play needs to back his words up, but other than him and SS nobody on this team looks like they have a passion to win(maybe beason). Let's not offend the guys just playing for a check....

A preemptive fuck you Collin

Its clear you dont like the kid and you're deeply biased, too much so to give an objective opinion about what he meant or implied. It sounded to me like he said if the losing attitude stayed he'd want to leave, and who could blame him? Moron

7. Malapoo

Malapoo Full Access Member

Smitty may have been being politically correct (Smitty? yeah right), but he told a reporter he liked the let's win attitude and wanted to play with guys who had it.

8. Collin

Collin soap and water

I have to give you credit for being able to turn on a computer and type in semi-coherent sentences given your obvious intellectual deficiencies. Anyone who wasn't biased for Cam would criticize going on ESPN and trashing the team, trashing his teammates, and talking about leaving the franchise. It was idiotic and inexcusable. Following up that interview by costing his team the game and then sitting on the bench isolating himself with a towel over his head certainly didn't show any leadership or winning attitude either. "Because Michael Jordan did it" is not a good enough excuse. Take the towel off, stand up, and go interact with your teammates.

9. meatpile

meatpile 7-9

Big Lots with a Wendy's stand.

10. Ted Striker

Ted Striker ... over Macho Grande

Obviously you're literate, but your ability to read objectively is impaired by your penchant for douchebaggery and overreaction. Since you either can't or chose not to read my entire post I'll put it in simple terms. The kid shot off his mouth, the things he said are obviously true. Anyone with a gram of common sense would take it as such. Some of you act as if he committed some unspeakable act. It is what it is. Quit being a whiny pussy and trying to convince yourself that your take is somehow the only right one. You know your Xs and Os pretty well, but you have no clue about other elements of the game like emotion, leadership, or da pashun( just for meatpile).

Now I could challenge you to a fight, but you'd have to sign a waiver. :pokestick: